Tickle My Fancy Project - Day 1

As I mentioned in my last post, I had a bit of a creative lull late last year, but I've found my photography mojo again and am challenging myself to do another challenge.

The theme is going to be "Tickle My Fancy".According to the Urban Dictionary, the phrase "tickle my fancy" means "to enjoy, adore, or be satisfied by". This means I'm going to photograph the things which I spy with my little eye each day (or week - whatever tickles my fancy). The photos will no doubt be shot with a mix of cameras, from my Canon 5DII, 7D, G12 or iPhone.

I envisage the project will be a cross between a 365 (photo a day challenge), and the Gratitude Challenges which seemed popular last year. In any case, my project is going to be about the things that make me larf.

Day 1 begins with the new lego house for my collection of minifigs! My brother and sister-in-law gave it to me for Christmas, and I finally got to play with it tonight, lining up all the little dudes in their cubicles - might keep the little buggers in check. I LOVE that this lego house now gives me a place to keep and organise my little lego figurines!

Adam and Loz, thank you! THIS tickles my fancy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment