I'm almost exclusively a Canon chic. I started my foray into Canon photography when I bought a non-digital Canon Ixus about 15 years ago.
I then progressed into the big wide digital world with a digital Ixus. For a point-and-shoot, it was an awesome little camera, and roamed round the world with me during a four-year stint in the UK.
Then in 2008 came my first DSLR - a Canon EOS 400D. I was in love the second I took it out of the box, and have never looked back! I reckon I've rolled about 100,000 shots off that camera, and it remains a trusty backup, even today.
In 2010, during a savage case of camera envy and a major lapse in restraint, I bought my much-coveted Canon EOS 5D Mark II - and fell in love with all things Canon all over again. I love this gear so much, I take photos of it. Quite often. Sad really...well, unless you're a Canon fanatic like me.
Anyway, here's what's currently in my camera bag:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon Powershot G12
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM lens
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM lens
- Zeiss Planar T*1,4/85 lens
- Lensbaby Composer and various optics
- Canon Speedlight 580EX II
- Flashwave III Radio Trigger
- Honl Photo (Flash Accessories)
- Hoya Filters
- Black Rapid (Camera Straps)
- Hoodman (Accessories)
- Lowepro Backpacks & Bags
- Vanguard Zoom Bag
- Manfrotto Tripods/Monopods