Mila's Daydreams - inspirational baby photography

Mila's Daydreams is one of the most inspiring photography blogs I've come across.

Adele Enerson takes amazing photos of scenes she creates around her sleeping daughter. According to her blog, "I used to introduce myself as a copywriter & concept designer in advertising, but that's not that relevant anymore. Right now I am a mother and a housewife, and loving it!".

"I use only few minutes per picture, including creating idea, implementation and editing, 'cause I don't want to disturb her sleeping and most of my time is for my family. My camera is small and inexpensive Canon IXUS 750."

Adele's blog has thousands of followers, receives just as many comments, and her Facebook page has over 42,300 fans. Awesome results for what started out as a maternity project!

I just love these images. What creativity, and what a precious little girl. Enjoy :)

Copyright Adele Enerson. http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/

Copyright Adele Enerson. http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment