365 Challenge #303 - The Reading List

My blog posts lately have been few and far between. I recently started a fab new marketing job, and now have a long, and fascinating reading list which covers everything from marketing to management, strategy to fables. I used to love reading all the latest business books and I'm really enjoying getting back into it all with a vengeance.

One particularly interesting book I was challenged to track down and read, is called the Go Getter - a story that was published in 1921. It's a v-e-r-y short story, a fable in fact, and I read it in an hour - but it was cool. If you're interested in what type of people make the business world go round, track down the book and let me know what you think!

Now...to get through this current stack, to make way for the next batch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment